Christina R. Sinclair is a licensed clinical psychologist specializing in child, adolescent, young adult and family therapy, and maintains a private practice in Walnut Creek, CA.
With over 15 years experience working with children and families, and as a graduate of CSPP (now Alliant International University) specializing in Cognitive-Behavioral therapy (CBT) and Dialectical Behavioral therapy (DBT), she is currently serving as a private practitioner working with a broad spectrum of clients. Among her areas of expertise are childhood anxiety, adolescent emotional dysregulation (including suicidality and self-harming), sexual orientation and identity confusion, and family and social relationship problems.
Dr. Sinclair is an interactive, solution-focused therapist. Her therapeutic approach is to provide support, guidance and practical feedback to help clients effectively address personal life challenges and change behavior for the better. She integrates complementary methodologies and techniques to offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each client and family. With compassion and understanding, she works with each individual to help them build on their strengths and attain the personal growth they are capable of.
- PhD in Clinical Psychology from CSPP (Alliant International University) with emphasis on Child and Family Therapy - obtained 2004
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology from University of Washington - obtained 1995
License, Certifications & Awards
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist PSY 21620, State of California
Professional Activities and Memberships
- APA (American Psychological Association) - Member
- CPA (California Psychological Association) - Member
- CCPA (Contra Costa Psychological Association) - Member
- ASAP (American Society for Adolescent Psychiatry) - Associate Member